Urban Food Fest
2 to 12 months (dates and availability vary)
Urban Food Fest is a street food market and events company based in central London.
Founded in 2013 the company create bespoke street food markets and events for brands including as Coca-Cola, Nike, Apple, Warner Bros, Manchester United Sony, Adidas, Heineken and GAP.
We offer placements and internships for international students.
Your duties will include, and you will be trained on:
● Business administration
● Logistics training and operations
● Customer service training and operations
● Graphic design (Photoshop, InDesign)
● Carrying out market research and analysis
● Customer relationship management
● IT, ANPR and internal high-end bespoke technology
● Team work stills and development
● Logistics and operations of car park sites and installations of civil engineering
● Office support and administration
● New business, business development and CRM client relationship management
● IT Skills: MS Office (Excel, Word)
● Attention to detail
● Analytical and problem-solving skills
● Willingness to learn and be part of a team
● Positive outlook and can do attitude
● Team player, but also able to work independently
● English speaking to a good level
If you are interested in applying to us, please send your CV to email@example.com and our team will arrange a call with you. We look forward to hearing from you.