Working Student Product Marketing EMEIA
ASSA ABLOY is the global leader in access solutions. We aim to deliver innovative, safe and convenient security solutions that provide real added value to customers. The group has an annual turnover of €8billion and 48,500 employees. ASSA ABLOY has four times been listed by Forbes as one of the world’s 100 most innovative companies.
The ASSA ABLOY Opening Solutions EMEIA division leads the development within door openings and products for access solutions in homes, businesses and insti- tutions. Our offering includes doors, door and window hardware, locks, access control and service. The division has an annual turnover of €2 billion and 12,000 employees, with commercial and operational activities managed through 13 Market Regions across Europe, Middle East, India and Africa.
Purpose of the Role
Are you interested in preparing yourself for a career within Marketing, combining communications, business and technology?
This opportunity will help you develop an understanding of product marketing & PR from different perspectives and experience driving projects across different marketing levels.
As a Student professional in the EMEIA Product Marketing & Content team, you will support a digitally driven process of media monitoring and market intelligence reporting.
Your focus will be on monitoring industry news (including own and 3rd player publications) and support the organization with content analysis and reports. In addition you will support the central Product PR and media activities.
We are looking for a highly skilled and ambitious student with interest in business applications and market intelligence topics. The jobholder needs to be prepared to work min. 15–20 hours per week over min. 12 months period (longer period preferred).
Essential Qualifications & Experience
• Currently studying towards your Bachelor or Master Degree. Ideally focused upon business administration, marketing, communications or similar.
• High project managements skills
• Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge
• First hand experience of Web Analytic tools
• Affinity with data analytics
• Communicative, outgoing person and a team player
• Curious character and a quick learner
• Excellent English and German communication skills
• Proactive and eager to put their own thoughts and ideas into
- ab 17 bis 45 Jahre
Berlin Berlin Bochum Nordrhein-Westfalen Bonn Nordrhein-Westfalen Bremen Bremen Darmstadt Hessen Dortmund Nordrhein-Westfalen Dresden Sachsen Düsseldorf Nordrhein-Westfalen Erfurt Thüringen Essen Nordrhein-Westfalen Frankfurt Hessen Fulda Hessen Hamburg Hamburg Hannover Niedersachsen Herne Nordrhein-Westfalen Köln Nordrhein-Westfalen Leipzig Sachsen Leverkusen Nordrhein-Westfalen München Bayern Stuttgart Baden-Württemberg
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Befristete Beschäftigung
Dieses Angebot ist leider am 22.10.2021 abgelaufen. Aktuelle Jobs gibt es hier.
- ASSA ABLOY Deutschland GmbH
- Attilastrasse 61-67, D-12105 Berlin
- 030 / 81060 (D) +49 30 / 81060
- Frau Kathleen Nunez-Borrero