Business IT Lead (m/f/d)
- As our IT Operations Lead (m/f/d) you ensure that inveox’ IT Systems are running smoothly and fulfilling the requirements of our employees. Together with our business as well as technology teams you maintain and manage our current internal IT structure consisting all relevant software and systems while working on improvements and interfaces between our systems in order to enhance the work experience of our team. Due to your expertise you will be involved in our business decisions regarding the procurement of new systems and usage of the current ones. Support us and make cancer diagnoses safer – sample by sample!
• Establish, supervise, guide and instruct a team of internal developers and work alongside with our IT Admin in order to maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops and other hardware as well as software and provide third level IT support across the organization
• Shape our IT-Landscape in collaboration with our various teams such as Strategy & Management, Legal as well as Technology and Operations and provide feedback regarding sourcing of new tools as well as usage of current ones and the organization of our IT-Systems
• Oversee the current IT-Processes to ensure that our they are in compliance with the regulations of Medical Device/FDA/CE as well as the respective ISO Norms in our industry
• Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by planning and implementing maintenance routines consisting the documentation and resolution of problems as well as assessment of the impact of those issues
• Scope and deliver integrations either via internal or external development partners, define requirements and write user stories for systems and integrations
• University degree in (Business) Informatic or other appropriate to the task and/or several years of professional experience in the IT sector
• Scripting skills (e.g. Python, GO) for internal tool integration and automation as well as orchestration
• Knowledge of system/network/cloud services administration – best practices for security and data protection
• Experience and administration skills for Linux, Windows, MacOs operating systems
• Preferably certified accordingly to ISO27001, as well as one or more MCSE Certifications in Server or Productivity topics (Communications, Messaging, Desktop/Server Infrastructure)
• Understanding/Experience of different Project as well as Office Tools such as SAP, Office 365, Confluence, Jira etc.
• High sense of responsibility, quick perception and an independent and self-reliant way of working characterize as well as very good communication skills, teamwork and experience with agile project management and SCRUM
• Good written and spoken English skills, German or Polish are an advantage
- ab 30 bis 60 Jahre
Ampfing Bayern Augsburg Bayern Berlin Berlin Bielefeld Nordrhein-Westfalen Bonn Nordrhein-Westfalen Dortmund Nordrhein-Westfalen Dresden Sachsen Duisburg Nordrhein-Westfalen Düsseldorf Nordrhein-Westfalen Fulda Hessen Hamburg Hamburg Hannover Niedersachsen Köln Nordrhein-Westfalen Leipzig Sachsen Mainz Rheinland-Pfalz Mannheim Baden-Württemberg München Bayern Nürnberg Bayern Potsdam Brandenburg Stuttgart Baden-Württemberg
- ab sofort
Dieses Angebot ist leider am 11.02.2020 abgelaufen. Aktuelle Jobs gibt es hier.
- inveox GmbH
- Lichtenbergstraße 8, D-85748 Garching