Vehicle Operations Specialist
- VOI is an electric vehicle sharing company striving to bring low-cost, environmentally-friendly transportation solutions to the cities of Europe and the world. We operate a fleet of dock-less, electric scooters that users can rent using an app on their smartphone. Headquartered in Stockholm, VOI is rapidly expanding and we are in search of new talent to help us achieve our goal of making urban transportation more keen, more lean, and more green.
A member of our talented Vehicle Operations team, the Vehicle Operations Specialist complements and enhances the activities of VOI Hunters by helping to ensure that every VOI in-market is ready, willing, and able to service the needs of riders. Vehicle Operations Specialists know our scooters from top to bottom, inside and out, and are capable of doing quick repairs in the field, as well as total refurbishments at our facility, if necessary. In addition, they help with logistics, provide support for public events, and assist the Technology team with field testing new product offerings.
A modern jack-of-all-trades, the Vehicle Operations Specialist is a driven, high-energy individual with a strong mechanical background, excellent communication skills, and a willingness to perform one-off tasks as needed. At a minimum, candidates must have a valid driver's license and the ability to speak both the local language and English.
This Position Offers:
• Preferably full-time! Part-time can be discussed.
• Active schedule, you may be consistently on the move.
• A competitive pay with opportunities to grow with the company.
• Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference!
Apply TODAY! We are interviewing continuously!
Who we are:
VOI is bringing shared electric scooters to the streets of Europe. Jump on a scooter anytime and ride anywhere in the city within minutes - all free from emissions. We are creating a future with cities free from noise and pollution. Cities where people move on light electric vehicles. Cities made for living - not for cars
- ab 20 bis 66 Jahre
- Erfurt, Berlin, Hamburg
Berlin Berlin Bielefeld Nordrhein-Westfalen Bonn Nordrhein-Westfalen Brandenburg an der Havel Brandenburg Darmstadt Hessen Dortmund Nordrhein-Westfalen Düsseldorf Nordrhein-Westfalen Essen Nordrhein-Westfalen Frankfurt Hessen Hamburg Hamburg Köln Nordrhein-Westfalen Leipzig Sachsen Mannheim Baden-Württemberg München Bayern Münster Baden-Württemberg Osnabrück Niedersachsen Potsdam Brandenburg Reutlingen Baden-Württemberg Stuttgart Baden-Württemberg Winterbach Rheinland-Pfalz
- ab sofort
- Art der Beschäftigung
- siehe Jobbeschreibung
Dieses Angebot ist leider abgelaufen. Aktuelle Jobs gibt es hier.
- VOI Technology AB
- Herr Nico Keil
VOI Technology is creating a system of electrically powered scooters around urban centers to provide an affordable, sustainable, and exhilarating way to commute while helping people to reduce their carbon footprint and cities to have a more sustainable transportation network. VOI is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden and is rapidly expanding across Europe and the world!