Vehicle Operations Manager
- The growing VOI Technology team is in the process of making the dreaded morning commute to work exponentially more enjoyable. In due time, we will have a network of electrically-powered scooters (VOIs) throughout densely populated urban centers in Germany. Users will access these vehicles via a phone application and ride to wherever they need to be, leaving the scooter for the next user. Therefore we are looking for a Vehicle Operations Manager to oversee and guide local Vehicle Operation Specialist.
Our Vehicle Operations organisation is tasked with ensuring our VOI scooters are maintained and repaired quickly and to a high standard. With many thousands of vehicles soon to be located in markets around the world, we build and scale teams and systems to ensure a great experience for our riders and the continued growth of our business. Vehicle Operations encompasses the quality assurance, and supply chain of our global fleet.
As our Vehicle Operations Manager in Germany, you’ll be responsible for our entire scooter fleet in the DACH region, as well as the development and implementation of a broad array of operations projects. Reporting to the Head of Vehicle Operations in Stockholm, you will be building up our German vehicle operations team, the backbone for VOI’s success. Furthermore, you will be in charge of building and scaling our production site and manage our local repair teams and warehouses across all German, Austrian and Swiss cities that we operate in.
• Gain a thorough and complete understanding of all business and operations systems used by VOI.
• Collaborate with operations, engineering, and supply chain to prioritize and pursue the highest impact opportunities.
• End to end responsibility for project management life cycle from requirements specification to deployment, along with issue and risk management.
• Represent Vehicle Operations in cross functional meetings to ensure decisions support overall operating model and strategy.
• Communicate updates, timelines, and outcomes to the broader team
• Travel to VOI facilities around the world to check on project process and traction.
• Experience with repairs or just in general a jack of all traits
• Leadership skills, guiding and motivating the team in order to best serve the German market
THIS POSITION OFFERS:
• Competitive salary & benefits.
• Work with a dedicated and talented team of individuals.
• Responsibility to build and manage a fast growing team in an international environment
• Experience in a rapidly developing operation
• The chance to see your ideas implemented on a far-reaching scale
- ab 21 bis 66 Jahre
- Erfurt, Berlin, Hamburg
Augsburg Bayern Berlin Berlin Bielefeld Nordrhein-Westfalen Bonn Nordrhein-Westfalen Bremen Bremen Dortmund Nordrhein-Westfalen Düsseldorf Nordrhein-Westfalen Essen Nordrhein-Westfalen Frankfurt Hessen Frankfurt am Main Hessen Hamburg Hamburg Hannover Niedersachsen Karlsruhe Baden-Württemberg Köln Nordrhein-Westfalen Leipzig Sachsen Magdeburg Sachsen-Anhalt Mannheim Baden-Württemberg München Bayern Münster Baden-Württemberg Stuttgart Baden-Württemberg
- so früh wie möglich
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Festanstellung (Vollzeit)
Dieses Angebot ist leider abgelaufen. Aktuelle Jobs gibt es hier.
- VOI Technology AB
- Herr Nico Keil
VOI Technology is creating a system of electrically powered scooters around urban centers to provide an affordable, sustainable, and exhilarating way to commute while helping people to reduce their carbon footprint and cities to have a more sustainable transportation network. VOI is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden and is rapidly expanding across Europe and the world!