Personalized Internet Assessor – Germany
- Are you looking for a role that gives you the opportunity to work with one of America’s top 100 most trusted Companies while also increasing your income from the comfort of your home? Then why not join Lionbridge as a part-time Independent Contractor. We are currently recruiting for the role of Personalized Internet Assessor in Germany.
What does the role involve?
In this role you will be reviewing online search results in order to improve their content and quality. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on content found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used. Another aspect of this role will involve reviewing the language used in the search results by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance.
Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution by expressing your opinion on the quality and content of what is currently out there on the web. You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world using both your PC and required Smartphone device.
Who is suitable for this role?
We are currently seeking dynamic and creative people who have a strong interest in social media, specifically those who are an active daily user of their Gmail account. We also require suitable candidates to own & use a smartphone – Android or iPhone – and have a familiarity with other forms of social media and Google products. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours are up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability.
We are currently seeking people who have a specific smartphone device (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 10.0 or higher) to complete tasks.
What are the main requirements for the role?
• You must be fluent in written and verbal English and German
• You must be living in Germany for the last 5 consecutive years
• You must own and use a Smartphone (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 10.0 or higher) to complete tasks
• The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a Smartphone
• Gmail must be your primary email account
• Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of social media.
• You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Germany
• Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
• Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
Part time, Independent Contractor, Work from Home Role
- ab 18 bis 99 Jahre
- bundesweit (Home Office)
Aachen Nordrhein-Westfalen Augsburg Bayern Berlin Berlin Bochum Nordrhein-Westfalen Bonn Nordrhein-Westfalen Brandenburg an der Havel Brandenburg Darmstadt Hessen Dresden Sachsen Duisburg Nordrhein-Westfalen Düsseldorf Nordrhein-Westfalen Frankfurt am Main Hessen Fulda Hessen Hamburg Hamburg Köln Nordrhein-Westfalen Leipzig Sachsen Mainz Rheinland-Pfalz München Bayern Münster Baden-Württemberg Nürnberg Bayern Stuttgart Baden-Württemberg
- auf Anfrage
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Freie Mitarbeit / Freelancer
Dieses Angebot ist leider am 18.08.2020 abgelaufen. Aktuelle Jobs gibt es hier.
- Lionbridge GSS Ltd.
- Emmet Street, IRL-Eire1 Ballina
- 096 / 73700 (IRL) +353 96 / 73700
- Frau Dalia Kharoufeh