Side by Side Web Content Judge
- Type: Work from Home, Temporary, Part-time, Independent Contractor
Pay Rate: Competitive, Please contact
As a Web Content Judge your ultimate goal will be to contribute towards making internet search more exciting, relevant and interesting for all end users in Germany. This is a part-time, work from home role with Lionbridge involving Search Engine research. You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world.
The Web Content Judge program is a worldwide program assisting some of the most popular search engines increase the level of relevance for their users. This work involves rating keyword and search term pairs, based on a set of guidelines, covering a variety of tasks to include web sites, images, videos, text and advertisements to name a few.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours for this role are a minimum of 10, maximum of 20 hours per week depending on availability. Payment will be based on completion of the agreed tasks or engagements within the specified time period.
This is a freelance, independent contractor position.
• Fluency in English and German is essential, additional language skills are an advantage
• Must be working and living in Germany for a period of 5 years
• Familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs etc. in your country
• A keen interest in the Internet e.g. researcher, blog writing, forums, website publishing
• Flexibility to complete a variety of different tasks following standard sets of guidelines
• Strong attention to detail, analytical skills and excellent communication are essential
• Ability to work independently and flexibly to new techniques/processes
• Preferred level of education/certification - Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
What We Offer
• Flexible Hours. You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours, Sunday – Saturday, depending on availability of tasks
• Further opportunities may arise to contribute to other tasks and projects on a freelance basis
• Work from home office environment
• PC with Windows 10. Apple OS or older versions of Windows are not acceptable
• High Speed Internet connection. Minimum upload speed of 1mbps
• Software applications, e.g. Antivirus software, Adobe Flash Player, Acrobat Reader, Adobe Shockwave player, Microsoft Silverlight etc.
- ab 18 Jahre
- Germany Nationwide
Aachen Nordrhein-Westfalen Augsburg Bayern Berlin Berlin Bochum Nordrhein-Westfalen Bonn Nordrhein-Westfalen Bremen Bremen Darmstadt Hessen Dortmund Nordrhein-Westfalen Düsseldorf Nordrhein-Westfalen Essen Nordrhein-Westfalen Fulda Hessen Fürth Bayern Hamburg Hamburg Heidelberg Baden-Württemberg Köln Nordrhein-Westfalen Leipzig Sachsen Magdeburg Sachsen-Anhalt München Bayern Münster Baden-Württemberg Nürnberg Bayern
- As soon as possible
- 10- 20 hours per week
- siehe Jobbeschreibung
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Freie Mitarbeit / Freelancer
Dieses Angebot ist leider abgelaufen. Aktuelle Jobs gibt es hier.
- Lionbridge GSS Ltd.
- Emmet Street, IRL-Eire1 Ballina
- 096 / 73700 (IRL) +353 96 / 73700
- Frau Dalia Kharoufeh